Beloved W.C.C Family,
With the ever-growing concern regarding the coronavirus, world-wide and at home, the ministry staff & the leadership team of W.C.C. wanted to reach out to you and inform you of our thoughts on this pandemic. First, let us remember the words of the Apostle Paul; (2 Timothy 1:7) For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Secondly, let us exercise “wisdom.” (Proverbs 2:6) For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding.
After seeking wisdom from the Lord and medical professionals like Dr Carr, we are making the following decisions:
- We are temporarily suspending our Sunday morning Worship services at the church facility until the end of the month. However, we will continue to broadcast our Worship Services live. Simply log on with your computer, tablet, or smart phone to www.woodbridgechurch.org and click on “sermons”, and watch live. You can even go to our YouTube channel by clicking on YouTube on the video screen. All our previous Worship Services are also available there.
- We also have an online giving feature in our website! Just click on Give.
- We will continue to staff the church office and we are fully accessible to our congregation. You can call our church office at (949)552-1101 or email us at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns. You can also reach us through our website and leave a message there. We are here for you!
- The decision to continue meeting in small groups is left to the discretion of the group themselves. Every group situation is different, so each group can best assess what is the best thing to do.
- Most of all, I encourage one and all to pray fervently. Times like these remind us that there are many things beyond our control, but they are still in the hands of our Sovereign Lord (Is 40). I know that God will teach us much through this, and it is important that we listen to His voice and continue to encourage one another! Times like this give us an awesome opportunity to be lights in the darkness and demonstrate the hope that is within us through Jesus. Brothers and sisters, look for opportunities to love those who are without hope by sharing your faith in action and words.
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6
God bless you all and I will see you on Sunday in our live streaming!