Message Title: Rahab
Series: Heavenly Heroes
1. She had a couple of things against her.
i). She was a gentile
ii). She was a pagan
2. She was a sinner saved by grace through faith
3. Her faith began in hearing God’s word
4. She confessed her faith to the spies
5. She demonstrated her faith by good works
6. She had a radical transformation
7. Her faith brought her great blessings
Follow up questions from Sunday:
1. Can you relate a time when something turned out different to what you expected?
2. What aspect or lesson from the sermon on Rahab most encouraged or challenged you?
3. Read Joshua 2: 9-13. What did Rahab know about the history of Israel?
4. What impressed you about Rahab’s faith?
5. What conclusions do you draw from Rahab’s inclusion in the genealogy of Jesus Christ?
6. Do you feel that some of your sins in the past or present are so terrible that they can’t be forgiven?
how does Rahab’s story encourage you?
7. Has your life changed substantially since you trusted Christ or do you have a foot in both worlds?