1. Jesus is a real person that lived over two thousand years ago.
2. Jesus came to deal with our ultimate enemy, death.
3. The Resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead is the proof that what He said is true and what He did on the cross was real.
4. The Resurrection of Jesus gives us hope against our greatest enemy.
5. Heaven is a prepared place for prepared people.
Follow-up Questions from Sunday’s Message:
Looking back on last Sunday’s message and your notes, what was the most meaningful part for you?
1. Read 1 Corinthians 15:35-58. How would you summarize what God is saying through Paul in these verses?
2. What do you believe happens to a person when they die?
3. What do you believe are some of the characteristics of the resurrected body that Christians will receive?
4. What do you believe is the sting of death and how did Jesus win the victory over death? How do you and will you share in this victory?
5. What insights in this passage about “the life to come” are most striking to you? What excites you? What puzzles you?
6. When you get to heaven who will you be looking forward to seeing the most?
Pray that people would draw near to God during this time.