- The Christian battle is for the mind. vs 22-24
As a Child of God, we should:
- Strive to stop lying. vs 25
- Don’t allow anger to get the best of you. vs 26-27
- Stop stealing. vs 28
- Work hard and be vs 28
- Use words to build up and not tear down. vs 29-30
- Forgive and don’t hold a grudge. vs 31-32.
Follow-up Questions from Sunday’s Message:
Getting to Know You:
Have you ever ridden in a limo? If so, what was it like?
Looking back on last Sunday’s message and your notes, what was the most meaningful part for you?
- As a group, read Ephesians 4:17-32. How would you summarize what these verses are saying?
- What do you think it means in vs. 22-24 to “put off the old self and put on the new self”?
- How has God helped you in the journey of changing the way you spiritually see yourself? What were the biggest revelations? What are you still learning?
- How do you usually deal with anger? What do you learn about anger from verses 26-27?
- What grade would you give yourself on putting verse 29 into practice this week? In the last month?
- What do you think vs 30 means? Why do you think it is placed right after the teaching of vs 29?
- When you read vs 31-32 what do you think of? Who do you think of?
Taking it Home:
Memorize Ephesians 4:31-32
Pray for your group this week that they would continue to grow in their faith in Jesus.