1. God wants to bless you in 2023.
2. God’s blessings for your life are found on a specific path.
a. The blessed person of God doesn’t walk in the counsel of the wicked/ungodly.
b. The blessed person of God doesn’t stand in the path of sinners.
c. The blessed person of God doesn’t sit in the seat of scoffers.
3. The blessed person meditates on God’s Word.
4. The blessed person produces heavenly fruit in their lives–godly character for this life and the life to come!
Follow-up Questions from Sunday:
1. In Psalm 1, how does God describe what the “blessed” and the “non-blessed” person looks like?
2. How has the Word of God been a delight to you recently?
3. What do you think the Bible means by meditating on the Word of the Lord? What does this look like in your life? What verses in the Bible have you most meditated on and why?
4. How has God’s Word blessed you the most?
Taking it Home:
Read and meditate on Psalm 1 and ask God to ground you deep in truth for 2023.