As you walk with God in 2019
- Your Heavenly Father will be watching over and protecting you.
- He will lead you in times of blessings and prosperity.
- He will lead you in times of rest and renewal.
- He will guide you in a good path for His Name’s sake.
- Life is still going to happen and there will be hard days, but He will never leave you!
- Remember: All His good promises for your life will happen in His
- Remember: This is a temporal world that we live in, but we have an eternal home in Heaven!
Follow-up Questions from Sunday:
- Read Psalm 23 out loud. What phrase in the Psalm captures your attention? (Copy this phrase.) Why is this phrase meaningful to you today?
- How would you describe David’s countenance in this Psalm? How often do you pause and have a time of reflection on your life journey with God? What do you believe are the benefits of doing this?
- How does David describe his God in this Psalm? (Copy at least 4 descriptions of his God).
- What “green pastures” and “still waters” has Jesus brought your way in your life so far?
- When you think of “dark valleys” in your life, what do you think of? How did Jesus make Himself known to you in these times? What did He teach you?
- Read John 10:11-14. What personal examples has Jesus shown you that He is a Good Shepherd over your life?
Taking it Home:
What is one thing you can apply to your life from this message and how can this group remember you in prayer this week?