1. There has never been a time when we were unknown by God and there will never be a moment when we will be beyond His observation.
2. Psalm 139 speaks to the omniscience of God.
3. Psalm 139 speaks to the omnipresence of God.
4. Psalm 139 says that you are a created spiritual being formed in the womb.
5. Psalm 139 says that you are a created physical being formed in the womb.
6. Psalm 139 speaks to the omnipotence of God.
Follow-up Questions from Sunday:
Looking back at your notes from this week’s teaching, was there anything you heard for the first time or that caught your attention, challenged, or confused you?
1. When you read Psalm 139:1-18, what thoughts go through your mind?
2. How does this Psalm make you feel about yourself?
3. Verses 5 and 10 speak about God’s hand on you, guiding you, and holding on to you. What goes through your mind when you meditate on this?
4. How does this Psalm make you feel about God?
5. What thoughts do you think God is thinking about you today?
6. What do you think God sees when he sees you?
Close your group with prayer, asking the Lord to give us wisdom and understanding for the future.