1. God’s will on earth is to redeem lost humanity.
2. God reveals His will to us in His Word.
3. It could never be God’s will for us to do something that He has clearly told us not to do in His Word.
4. The Word of God is His source of authority for our lives.
5. God reveals His personal will for our lives as we daily walk in a love relationship with Him.
6. God’s personal will for our lives is often confirmed in circumstances, godly counsel, and the inner witness of the Spirit in our lives.
Follow-up Questions from Sunday’s topic:
Looking back on last Sunday’s message and your notes, what was the most meaningful part for you?
1. In your reading of Experiencing God Unit One Day One, what was the most impactful part for you? What did you underline and why? Read Genesis 12:1-5. Why do you think it’s so important to God that we are willing to follow Him one day at a time?
2. In day two, what did you underline and why? What would you say was the most impactful for you? What do you think is Gods will for this world and for you? Why?
3. In day three, what did you underline and why? What would you say was the most impactful and why? Read Jeremiah 18:1-6. What do you think God is saying to us in these verses?
4. In day four, what did you underline and why? What would you say was the most impactful for you and why? What do you think is the most insightful part of the seven realities of experiencing God found on page 21? How has this been true in your life?
5. In day five, what did you underline and why? What would you say was the most impactful and why? When you look at the chart on page 21, how do you see the life of Moses played out in the seven realities? How do you see your life played out as well?
Share your memory verse to each other in your group.