1. The Christmas Messiah is going to come out of a destroyed Davidic kingdom.
2. The Christmas Messiah will have the power of the Holy Spirit rest on Him.
3. The Christmas Messiah will have supernatural knowledge to judge in righteousness.
4. The Christmas Messiah is the Word of God.
What is the purpose of the prophetic sign of Isaiah 11 for your life?
5. The God of Israel is real; He is with you; believe and follow Him.
Follow-up Questions from Sunday’s topic:
Looking back on last Sunday’s message and your notes, what was the most meaningful part for you?
1. Read Isaiah 1:18; 7:14; 9:6-7; 11:6; 40:1-11; 53:1-12. What consistent theme do you see in these verses?
2. What do you learn about the prophesied child from these verses? How do you think people miss this?
3. Read Matthew 6:9-10. Jesus says we should pray for his kingdom to come on earth. When you picture Jesus’ future kingdom on earth, how do you picture it in your mind? How does Isaiah 11 add to your understanding?
4. Read Romans 15:12-13. How does the truth of the future kingdom of Jesus bring hope to your life?
5. I hope the Christmas prophecies found in the book of Isaiah has helped to give you a Merry Christmas this year!