Follow up test from Sunday’s message:
Growth Group leader has the answers.
- Which came first, the chicken or the egg? ___________________________________________
- Do you love the story of the Garden of Eden? ________________________________________
- Everyone’s goal should be: T____________________________________________________
- What are these? _______________________________________
- Regarding the drawings, what should the schools be teaching? _____________________ ______________________________________________.
- Why do evolutionists only show D_______ as evidence for evolution instead of P__________?
- What is the most powerful weapon of atheists and evolutionists against God? S_________.
- Romans 1:16. ___________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________
- What is the most important part of science? O_______________________________.
- Evolutionists teach that humans have ancestors that were: B_________________ M__________ P_____________ A_____________________________ etc.
- Great answer when asked,“What about Evolution?” : I believe ___________________ __________________________________________________________________________.
- Creationists believe apes make apes and people make people; this is not R_________, it is G_________ and B_______________.
- Which one of the following examples is micro-evolution and which one is macro-evolution: You can breed dogs (micro or macro evolution)? Dogs have bacterium ancestors (micro or macro evolution?)
- Evolutionists “know” dogs, sharks and dinosaurs evolved, they just don’t know: W______ _____________________________________________________.
- Why do you believe in God? D_____________________________________________
- If God used evolution to create, ask this: What did God _____________________________ _________________________________________________________________?
- God does not make things….God makes: S_____________________.
Follow-up Questions from Sunday’s Message:
Getting to Know You:
What is one of your favorite foods that you like to make?
Looking back at your notes from this week’s teaching, what was the most memorable part of Bills message for you on Sunday?
- Is it reasonable to believe that humans have bacterium ancestors? Why do you think people believe that humans have bacterium ancestors? Is it because of science? Anger? Not wanting to abide by the Bible’s rules? Peer pressure? It is the only thing they have been taught?
- Does it make much more sense and is it better science to believer people can only make people as opposed to believing humans have ape-like ancestors?
- Bill, from an engineering perspective, argued that he sees design in the human body and the world around us. Do you believe his arguments are reasonable? Why or why not?
- When you consider the body that you are living in, what do you think is some of the most amazing designs to it?
- When you consider the world that you are living in, what do you think is some of the most amazing designs to it?
- Read Romans 1:19-20. The Apostle Paul argues that we can learn a lot about God from looking at what He has created around us. What do you learn about God from the creation of the world?
Taking it Home:
What is one thing you can apply to your life from this message and how can this group remember you in prayer this week?
Please pray that this message series will impact people’s lives especially our brothers and sisters attending or soon to be attending college.
Answers to be sent out to the G.G. leaders
Discussion Questions; Creation vs. Evolution (Answer Sheet)
Key Verses: Romans 1:16 and Romans 1:20
- Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Two chickens, one male, one female, instantly created – just like the Garden of Eden teaching.
- Do you love the story of the Garden of Eden? It is a TEACHING from God, not a story.
- Everyone’s goal should be: Truth
- What are these? Cartoon drawings.
- Regarding the drawings, what should the schools be teaching? What the actual fossils were.
- Why do evolutionists only show Drawings as evidence for evolution instead of Photographs.
- What is the most powerful weapon of atheists and evolutionists against God? Shaming.
- Romans 1:16. For I am not ashamed of the Gospel For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes…
- What is the most important part of science? Observation.
- Evolutionists teach that humans have ancestors that were: Bacterium, Mushrooms, Pine Trees, Apes etc.
- Great answer when asked,“What about Evolution?” : I believe apes make apes, people make people, penguins make penguins and lady bugs make lady bugs.
- Believing apes make apes and people make people is not Religious, it is Genetics and Biochemistry.
- Breeding dogs is micro-evolution (they are still dogs) and is true; believing dogs have bacterium ancestors is macroevolution and is anti-science.
- Evolutionists “know” dogs, sharks and dinosaurs evolved, they just don’t know: what they evolved from.
- Why do you believe in God? Design, I believe shoes are designs and I believe feet are designs…if they are designs there has to be a designer.
- If God used evolution to create, as this: What did he create first…hearts or lungs?
- God does not make things….God makes: Systems.
If you or a relative or friend have any question on Creation vs. Evolution, please call Bill Morgan at 714 898-8331.