1. There is divine mystery surrounding the Second Coming of Jesus.
2. The next event on the prophetic calendar is the Rapture of the Church.
3. The teaching of the Rapture is intended to bring perspective, hope and encouragement to the followers of Jesus.
Follow-up Questions from Sunday’s Message:
Looking back on last Sunday’s message and your notes, what was the most meaningful part for you?
1. Read 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18. By reading this section of Scripture what questions do you think this church asked the Apostle Paul about? How do you think Paul’s answers to their questions brought clarity and encouragement?
2. How does this section of Scripture bring clarity and encouragement to you?
3. In vs 15, Paul says that he was referring to the words of Jesus. Do you think he was referring to Matthew 24:36-42? Why or why not?
4. Read 1 Corinthians 15:51-52. What are you most looking forward to in a changed, resurrected body?
5. As you read the chart on the back of your notes, what do you think about the Premillennial Pretribulation viewpoint of the last days?
6. How does it bring perspective, clarity, and encouragement to your life today?