Message Title: How do you know what you believe is true?
Series: How Do You Know?
Key verses: John 6:68-69
1. Faith and conviction encompasses a personal, spiritual journey involving an intellectual and experiential process.
2. The argument in John 6:22 begins over food.
3. Our work is to not work, but to believe in the work of Jesus.
4. Moses didn’t come down from heaven, but Jesus did!
5. Jesus is far greater than Moses, for He sustains us throughout all eternity–not just for the 40 years in the wilderness.