Message Title: God’s Perfect Timing at Christmas
Galatians 4:4-5; Romans 5:6
- A common language.
- A time of peace in the world.
- A specific form of capital punishment.
- A dispersion of the 10 tribes of Israel.
- The second temple to be completed. (John 2:20)
Follow-up Questions from Sunday’s Message:
Getting to Know You:
What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Looking back on last Sunday’s message and your notes, what was the most meaningful part for you?
- Read John 11. What does this chapter teach us about the timing of God versus the timing of mankind?
- When in your life did you most feel like Mary and Martha in John 11?
- When in your life did you see God’s perfect timing being played out?
- What do you think is the secret to trusting God in His timing for your life?
Thank God this week for the good things He has done and continues to do in your life.