Message Title: The Gift Goes On
2 Corinthians 9:6-15
Are you making a difference in the lives of people?
- God is blessing us so we can be a blessing to others.
- As we faithfully give to others, God will continuously bless
- Our generosity gives glory to God.
How are you making a difference in the lives of people?
Strengthening families in the Lord
Encouraging Pastors in crisis
Bringing hope to orphans
Tiling floors in a pre-school
Building a road in a remote village
Painting a house
Sharing God’s love to the marginalized
Providing a Sabbatical to a weary pastor
Providing free medical care to the poor
Feeding over 700 children every week
Providing Food packages for the needy
Encouraging fellow Christian workers
Providing education to the underprivileged
Providing a home for the homeless child
Providing clothes and school supplies for children
Follow-up Questions from Sunday’s Message:
Looking back at your notes from this week’s message, was there anything you heard that stood out in your mind and touched your heart?
- Read 2 Corinthians 9:6-9. Why is it important to God that we be generous to other people?
- Read vs. 10-11. What are the blessings that come with being generous?
- Growing up, who was the most generous person to you? How have you benefited from this person’s generosity?
- How has the goodness and generosity of other people touched your life? Changed your life?
- Who has benefitted from your generosity? How?
- Read vs. 12-14. What is the connection between receiving gifts from others and giving gifts to others?
Taking it Home:
What is one thing you can apply to your life from this message?