Message Title: Eternal Perspective
Series: Following Jesus into the Summer
Psalm 90;1-6, 12; James 4:13-14
- Time is a temporary, limited resource.
- We are managers of the time we have been gifted.
- We need to learn to manage our time on what matters most.
Follow-up Questions from Sunday’s Message:
Looking back at your notes from this week’s teaching, was there anything you heard for the first time or that caught your attention, challenged, or confused you?
- Read Psalm 90: 1-6. When was the last time you slowed down and pondered the journey of your life? What things did you think about?
- What do you think are the biggest differences between God and people? Which do you think is the hardest to understand and accept?
- Read James 4:13-14, Psalm 12. What do you think it is about numbering our days that gives us wisdom? How have you seen this practically played out in your life and in the lives of others?
- Read Luke 12:16-21. What do you think Jesus meant when He said “rich towards God’? Would you say you are a good manager of your time? In what practical ways can you improve in order to be more “rich towards God”?
Taking it Home:
What is one thing you can apply to your life from this message and how can this group remember you in prayer this week?